- A provisional patent has been filed on “Aqua-parameters monitoring and controlling” with application number: 201611017103.
- Complete patent has been published on “ Soil multi parameters, remote monitoring & alerting system-Using Intel Galileo Gen-2” via application number 156/DEL/2015, CBR No. 1206.
- A provisional patent has been filed on “Multimodal interaction system & method for visually impaired” with application number:
- Research Paper
- A large no of Research Paper published in repudiated journal and conferences on the projects developed with the help of the MAP & Innovation Lab collaborated and supported by DIC IIT Delhi
- A large no of Research Paper published in repudiated journal and conferences by our Project Staff & Research Scholars (list of publication will be updated soon)
- Book Publication
- Embedded Programming Using 8051
- My Smart Phone kit(Partially Supported By DIC)
- PI-Dr. SRN Reddy was awarded for Promoting Technologies for Higher Education and Fostering an Inclusive and Innovative Education in India by the Vice President, Intel.
- Best Product Design Award in National Conference on Product Design 2016 sponsored by Microsoft and Intel held in MSRIT Bangalore, for the project “IOT Based Framework for Aquaculture”.
- Best Product Design at Research Showcase held at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women. Cash award was presented by Mr. Manish Sisodia, Dy.C.M Delhi.
- Ankita and team was awarded Young Gandhian Award for the product TedKit done under the supervision of Prof M.Balakrishnan and Dr SRN Reddy in 2015.
- Ankita Gulati, Dr. S.RN Reddy won Gandhian Young Technological Innovator Appreciation Award for her project ”TEDKIT-An Audio Tactile Storybook for Visually Impaired Children”.
- Certificate of Recognition for Zeenat Shareef, Sonal,Dr.SRN Reddy for entering the finale of Atmel Embedded Design Contest 2014, a national level competition with the project titled “Remote Health Monitoring System for Detection of Congenital Heart Diseases in Neonates”.
- Ankita Gulati, Fatema Motiwala,Daffodils won second prize in ARM Student Contest 2014 for their project ”CHAKSHU: RFID Based Shopping Assistant for Visually Impaired Persons.
- Mr Sanjay Kumar (Research Associate), Ms. Zeenat Shareef (PhD Scholar), Dr.SRN Reddy won First position at Research Showcase held at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women. Cash award was presented by Mr.Manish Sisodia, Dy.C.M Delhi.
- Zeenat Shareef, Dr.SRN Reddy won Best Dissertation Award and cash prize for dissertation work titled ”Evaluation of Intel Architecture” in Masters of Technology, June 2015.
- Manasi Mishra, Dr. SRN Reddy won first prize in Tech fest competition “Build Your Own Smart Device” held at IGDTUW.
- A team of 8 (6+2), six students from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University, CSE-2 2nd year and 2 mentors form ETI labs Pvt. Ltd. got a chance to participate in the Grand Finale of Smart India Hackathon held on 30-31 March 2018 at Kurnool Nodal Centre, Andhra Pradesh.