Professor in CSE Department & Dean Examination PI- Projects(DIC,MEK,Intel,ITRA) Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women,Delhi-110006
Dr. S. Ramanarayana Reddy is working as aProfessorin Computer Science &Engg dept of Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Delhi. He is currently acting as a Dean examination affairs, IGDTUW. He has awarded PhD in the area of Embedded Systems Design in 2009 and M. Tech degree in 2002 from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. His research interest includes Engineering Education, Embedded Systems Design, Mobile Architecture and Programming and IoT. He has published more than 80 research papers in various international journals, conferences and published couple of book. He filed four Indian patents along with his research team & collaborators and transferred the patented technology “MySmart Phone Kit” to the industry for commercialization.He is a PI in six externally funded sponsored projects by Microsoft, Intel and Nokia and Co PI for two MHRD sponsored projects in collaboration with IIT Delhi and IIIT Delhi and completed two projects successfully. He established the state of art Embedded & Mobile Design and IoT Innovation lab in collaboration with Intel, Microsoft, Nokia, Atmel, ARM etc. to provide the quality of education and research with a practicalapproach. He has received several equipments grants from Intel, Nokia, Microsoft, ARM, IT to name a few and received international travel fellowship from Intel twice. He has conducted more than 40 workshops/ training programs on ‘Mobile Architecture and Programming’, IoT, Design and Development of Smart Devicesfor Industry, faculty members and students. He has conducted few tutorials in the national and international conferences and delivered several expert lectures/ keynote sessions. He has more than 20 years experience that includes research, industry and teaching. He is a member of CSI, VLSI Society of India and AMIE and guided severalM.Tech students and PhD students. He received the fellowship from Intel to visit and present the work in USA and Taiwan. He also received an award from Intel for his contribution and promoting technology in higher education. He was a one of the founder director of IGDTUW Anveshan Foundation, Section 8 Company and acting director of ETI Labs Pvt, Start-up company started at IGDTUW. He has published several course development manuals along with the research students and are available @ www.mobileeducationkit.net.
- STP-10Project Based Summer Training Program on “Integrated approach using IoT, Cloud Computing , Mobile Application Development & AI” From 10-06-19 to 20-07-19
- Short Term Course on “Mobile Computing and Application Development”11-15 March, 2019 at IGDTUW,Delhi organized by NITTTR Chandigarh & IGDTUW.
- Hands on workshop on raspberry Pi ,22 feb & 25 Feb at CSE,IGDTUW,delhi
- Participated in three--day conference on Assistive Technology –
Empower 2018 organized by IIT Delhi.
- Project Research Showcase , Review & Action Plan Event of Research Scholars and Project Staff conducted on 23-Sep-2018.
- 9th Summer Training Program on “Build your own Smart Devices based on Open Source Platforms”, 11th June-21st July 2018.
- Tech Fest Event conducted on "Build your own Smart Device", 6th -7th October 2017
- TWFLRA-2017, " International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic Research Applications", 16th-20th September 2017