Research conclave on Industry 4.0, IoT and its applications 2020 is being organized by CSE, Department IGDTUW Delhi in collaboration with Intel, Microsoft & DIC-MHRD. This conclave aims to collaborate, share and disseminate the knowledge gained in the area of Industry 4.0,IoT and its applications .It also aims to bring together Technologies such as Industry 4.0, IoT, Cloud Computing and Product Development in a single common platform to share and exchange new ideas and establish research collaborations among academic institutions and industry collaborators. This conclave helps the developers, designers, students, faculty innovators to showcase their innovations and further discuss possible commercialization with industry experts.Further, all innovators and developers will get an opportunity to display their real working prototypes/products through posters and present their research work among research community.
Industry 4.o research conclave is the flagship research showcase in India providing a forum for students, researchers, faculty and designers to showcase their innovations and products related to Industry 4.0, IoT, Cloud Computing and Its applications to solve the real-world problems with cutting edge technologies. Further, this platform acts as a bridge between innovators, developer and manufacturers to promote technology transfer, R &D and entrepreneurship.
- The purpose of this research conclave is to provide an efficacious platform for learning and interacting with eminent speakers from research organisations, industry and academia.
- To understand best practices and demonstration of diverse projects & new innovations in this area of industry 4.0 and IoT.
- A good platform for the industries to identify highly intellectual, motivated and enthusiastic students for their firms.
- Industry-academia interaction with industrial delegates highlighting their technological requirements, expectations from research institutes.
- A prestigious platform for start-ups and industry to exhibit their products and ideas to academia.
- The conclave aims at providing an opportunity to researchers/product designers, students and faculty to get together and promote the development of collaborative research environment.
MICROSOFT University Relation
ANNAMACHARYA Andhra Pradesh
ETI Labs Delhi
ANSHUMAN Tech Pune
SCR SOFT Chennai
Industry 4.0,IoT & Its Applications-2020
7th -10th May 2020
- Registrations for Research conclave is open CLICK HERE
- Registrations for Conclave Sponsorship is open CLICK HERE
- Paper/Poster Submission is open CLICK HERE
- Notification for acceptance of abstract and link for the payment of registration fee will be active after April 15th , 2020
- Last Date for Poster submission: 10th April 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 15th April 2020
- Final Submission and Registration:20th April 2020
- Research Conclave dates: 7th -10th May 2020
CSE Department in collaboration with