Service oriented offering for graduate and undergraduate students of India in the field of internet of things, mobile communication, embedded systems and wireless communication using various Development Boards. Imparting practical knowledge to students to help them develop products and mobile/handheld device applications for the benefit of the society. Development of practical interactive learning devices for school/college students of various disciplines
Two directors of ETI Labs Pvt. Ltd. has worked under the project of DIC and stared the company with support of this project. Mr. Rachit Thukral worked as a Pre-Incubation Fellow for 2 years and Ms Manasi Mishra worked as a project associate for six months in DIC project to carry out various R&D activities and prototype designing. The company was incorporated as ETI Labs Pvt. Ltd. under ROC on 25/09/2017 and got its first project from INTEL.
These are some following products design by this start up Edutech :-
- Automatic Light Intensity Control – Controls the intensity of incandescent bulb based on natural light intensity using LDR.
- Bluetooth Controlled Light and Fan – Light intensity and fan speed are controlled by smartphone using Bluetooth.
- Environment Monitoring System – Measures temperature, humidity and air quality level, display on LCD and send to smartphone using Bluetooth.
for more details visit the
Dr. SRN Reddy along with Ms. Manasi Mishra, Mr. RachitThukral have applied for the start-up ETI Labs Pvt Ltd. Two directors of ETI Labs Pvt. Ltd. has worked under the project of DIC and stared the company with support of this project. Mr. Rachit Thukral worked as a Pre-Incubation Fellow for 2 years and Ms Manasi Mishra worked as a project associate for six months in DIC project to carry out various R&D activities and prototype designing. The company was incorporated as ETI Labs Pvt. Ltd. under ROC on 25/09/2017 and got its first project from INTEL.
Our mission is to minimize the gap between theoretical and Practical education in engineering institutions by providing wide range of integrated materials which includes Theory (book), Practical (Kit +manual) & real-life projects (project kits) towards innovation. While doing all this, we believe that Engineering is fun and ensure all our students have fun learning with practical approach and creating solutions to the end user problems.
At ETI labs our attempt is to break through all potential barriers in study of hardware and software based courses by providing hands-on technical training in various domains. We provide training in the field of embedded systems, Internet of Things, mobile computing, wireless sensor network & wireless communication. We also provide a range of electronic design services to assist you throughout the electronic product development cycle. ETI labs offers a set of complementary components that enable experimentation on innovative services for academic and industrial users.
The products provide a way to experiment with Microcontrollers, mobile wireless communications, Sensor networks and many more latest technologies thereby accelerating the design of Future Internet of Things applications.
Note:- For more Details about the Start-up ETI Lab Pvt ltd kindly visit the following link
Proposed Future Plan
1. Practical Education:- Further, provide the practical education in different subjects in collaboration with new teaching methodologies with industry relevance technologies and platforms and promote the developed smart education at other institutions and schools
2. Quality Research:- Generate quality IPR and concentrate further on focused area in collaboration with foreign universities and industries with the PhD students and promote the same at other institutions
3. Infrastructure: A multidisciplinary collaborative electronic product design lab with medium scale manufacturing to serve the needs of the schools and institutions and improve the facilities in the product design facility for UG, PG and PhD students to become as a entrepreneurs and job creators
4. Entrepreneurship and Start-up :- Translation of the technology into products and promote and scale theses products/ services to the end users through proposed start-up “ ETI Labs Pvt. Ltd.” with the students
Submitted Collaborative Research Projects Under Review
- Project: Setting up Design Innovation Centre (DIC) at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Delhi (In partnership with IIT Tirupati, NITTTR Chandigarh and NIT Warangal under hub and spoke model)
Total Cost: 10 Cr; Duration:3-5 years ; PI: Prof SRN Reddy and in collaboration with IIT Tirupati, NITTTR Chandigarh and NIT Warangal under hub and spoke model) ; Name of the funding Agency: MHRD, Govt of India
- Project Title: A Novel Practical Approach for Teaching, Learning and Assessing various Courses for differently able Students through Smart Education Framework
Duration:3 years ; PI: Dr. SRN Reddy ; Total Cost of 56.45 Lac; Name of the funding Agency: DST
- Project Title: Design & Deployment of AI Enabled Environmental Monitoring Early Detection & Warning System.
PI: Dr. SRN Reddy; Total Cost: 48 lacs ; Duration:3 years ;Name of the funding Agency: DST
- STP-10Project Based Summer Training Program on “Integrated approach using IoT, Cloud Computing , Mobile Application Development & AI” From 10-06-19 to 20-07-19
- Short Term Course on “Mobile Computing and Application Development”11-15 March, 2019 at IGDTUW,Delhi organized by NITTTR Chandigarh & IGDTUW.
- Hands on workshop on raspberry Pi ,22 feb & 25 Feb at CSE,IGDTUW,delhi
- Participated in three--day conference on Assistive Technology –
Empower 2018 organized by IIT Delhi.
- Project Research Showcase , Review & Action Plan Event of Research Scholars and Project Staff conducted on 23-Sep-2018.
- 9th Summer Training Program on “Build your own Smart Devices based on Open Source Platforms”, 11th June-21st July 2018.
- Tech Fest Event conducted on "Build your own Smart Device", 6th -7th October 2017
- TWFLRA-2017, " International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic Research Applications", 16th-20th September 2017